M22 is a modular multi-application platform for the treatment of over 30 skin conditions and hair removal.
Used by physicians around the world, M22 enables you to treat more types of patients and conditions with
- Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™)
- Single handpiece with changeable filters and lightguides
- For IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation
- The only True fractional non-ablative, with CoolScan™ scanner
- No disposables
- For skin resurfacing
- The only one with Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP)
- 2 sized lightguides, changeable in seconds
- For treatment of leg veins and vascular lesions
- Homogenous beam profile for enhanced treatment safety and efficacy
- For skin toning*, dark tattoos removal, and combination treatments
*Skin toning by treatment of pigmented lesions
M22 Universal IPL – One Applicator For All IPL Applications
M22 Universal IPL module enables you to treat a myriad of conditions with a single, versatile handpiece.
The Universal IPL handpiece is designed with 9 ExpertFilters tailored to the condition being treated and
computer-enabled filter recognition for enhanced safety and ease-of use. With the Universal IPL handpiece,
change ExpertFilters in seconds instead of attaching a whole new handpiece.
The Universal IPL handpiece saves not only treatment time and storage space, but is also extremely cost
efficient because there is no need to purchase multiple IPL handpieces. Three SapphireCool lightguides, for
large and small areas, maximize patient comfort with continuous contact cooling.
IPL With Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™)
The Optimal Way To Broaden A Patient Base, Comfortably
The Lumenis OPT™ advantages:
- Control pulse shape by equalizing energy distribution over the entire pulse or sequential pulses
- Gentler, more comfortable, patient-friendly procedures, with lower effective fluences
- High peak power, shorter pulses – optimal for IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation and treatment of benign pigmented lesions
- Advanced OPT will also allow determining the specific fluence per sub-pulse when using multiple sequential pulsing,
for fine-tuned treatment settings
M22 – In The Media
Watch Dr. Day using the Lumenis M22 IPL for the treatment of Rosacea on ABC’s “The View” show. M22’s IPL with Optimal Pulse Technology gives users the ability to control the pulse shape and provide reproducible results as well as gentler, more comfortable, patient-friendly treatment.
Dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Melanie Palm of Art of Skin, San Diego, CA, discusses and demonstrates the use of the Lumenis M22 platform to treat sun damaged skin on KUSI TV.
Watch Dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Melanie Palm of Art of Skin, San Diego, CA, discusses and demonstrates the use of the Lumenis M22 platform to treat sun damaged skin. The first step of photofractional treatment, IPL (intense pulsed light) is used to remove brown spots an broken blood vessels. The second step, ResurFX laser, is used to create new collagen to improve skin texture, pore size, and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles.